The United Nations works to create a more peaceful, secure, and healthy world. Help us make sure the U.S. continues to pay its bills to this life-saving organization.
Send a note to your Members of Congress urging them to fully fund the United Nations and its agencies.
I am writing to express my support for fully funding our dues to the United Nations in Fiscal Year 2021.
The United Nations:
– Provides food aid to 80 million people in 80 countries
– Vaccinates 45 percent of the world’s children
– Assists over 68 million refugees and people fleeing war, famine, and persecution
– Keeps peace with over 110,000 UN Peacekeepers in 13 operations on 3 continents
– Fights extreme poverty, helping improve the lives of more than 1.1 billion people
While tough decisions must be made in this fiscal climate, working with the UN is a resoundingly good bargain for the U.S. As one of my elected leaders, I hope you will stand with your constituents in protecting funding for the vitally important work of the UN in FY 2020.
Thank you for standing up for the UN.