- Mr. David Gressly, Assistant-Secretary-General and UN Emergency Ebola Response Coordinator in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Mr. Carlos Navarro Colorado, Principal Adviser for Public Health Emergencies, UNICEF
- Dr. Zabulon Yoti, Regional Emergency Director, WHO Africa Region
- Ms. Sheri Ritsema-Anderson, Chief of Section for Ebola, UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Dr. Henry Walke, Incident Commander for the Ebola Response, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Mr. Mike Beard, Global Health Director, Better World Campaign
- Honorary Co-Hosts: Senator Lindsey Graham and Senator Tim Kaine
As the Ebola outbreak claims lives in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, this event will explore how the United Nations, its agencies, NGO partners and bilateral public health investments from the U.S. CDC are working together.