- George Moose, Vice Chairman of the Board, United States Institute of Peace
- Don Bliss, Former President, United Nations Association of the National Capital Area
- William Durch, Distinguished Fellow, Stimson Center
- Eric Gaudiosi, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of International Organization Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Victoria K. Holt, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of International Organization Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Jean Pierre Lacroix, Under-Secretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations, United Nations
- Nancy Lindborg, President, United States Institute of Peace
- Peter Yeo, President of the Better World Campaign and Vice President for Public Policy and Advocacy, United Nations Foundation
The Trump Administration has called for constructive U.N. reforms to answer the challenges of inefficiency and sexual abuse and U.S. officials promise to support reforms announced by Secretary General Antonio Guterres in September. What can the U.N. reform effort mean for making our world more stable—and for U.S. interests?
You can watch the recording of the event at the link above.